Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 7 - Sketch of Rembrandt

Hi All,

Here's my sketch for the day - Copy of Rembrandt Self Portrait. I drew this sketch of Rembrandt using Graphite pencils.

The sketch looks better in its physical form than the digital form that I have posted here. I had corrected the levels in Photoshop, so it looks more blackish. However, it was required to make it look more clear.

Rembrandt Self Portrait

Rembrandt in his lifetime created around 100 self portraits. I would be posting some more portraits of Rembrandt in the near future.

If you like this post, you may like another portrait of Rembrandt which I had sketched a few months ago.
You can find it here.
Rembrandt Portrait

Leave your comments and let me know what you think about my sketches. :)

Bye for now.

Take care.


No comments: